You can become an annual social member which gives you:
- Discounts on food and drink at our bar
- Discounted tickets for our entertainment events
- Free and discounted exercise classes
- Regular updates on Somerdale Pavilion community events and activities
- Use of running fields
Price: Adults £25 a year, Juniors (aged 8 and over) £5 a year
We offer many other memberships combining gym, sports facilities and social membership perks. See our fitness and well-being page for details.
Aquaterra currently funds and manages a number of projects in Somerdale:
- Renovation of old pavilion changing rooms to create a Charity Hub for local charities to use at pepper corn rates
- Development of a Healthy LifeStyle Programme for people with a range of long-term conditions rather than specific ones.
- Keynsham Annual Inclusive Olympics from 2017
We are also developing a number of other projects in Somerdale:
- Cancer Survivorship Programme: a free programme funded by Aquaterra and local donations to improve the quality of life of cancer sufferers
- Somerdale Souls: Aquaterra’s very own social activity morning to tackle social isolation in the community, run by dedicated volunteers.
- Work placements for Curo Housing Association: Somerdale Pavilion, Keynsham.
We are always looking for people with passion to help with our community projects. There are many ways to help us – a little can go a long way!
- Raffle prizes
- Becoming a Champion or an Ambassador
To discuss any ideas for getting involved in our community projects please call Penny on 01179 865 787